All about Mini Mad and my passion for your Mini…
We are an infant sleepwear label of boutique handmade sleeping bags, swaddles and limited clothing for bebe and toddler. Designed and Made in Adelaide, South Australia.
Mini Mad evolved after I found my daughter was too hot in store bought sleeping bags and the fit was too small. I made her a sleeping bag way back in 2010 out of cotton muslin and she slept in it so well, she wore it for all of her summer sleeps. My sister then borrowed the same sleeping bag for her daughter the following summer. It was returned to me looking like new. I knew then I had a product that could be helpful and also stand up to many wears. Soon I began making sleeping bags for other babies and in time it set the direction of my business. I’ve made quite a few sleeping bags over the years and love that they assist in a small part of little babies lives.
Mini Mad sleeping bags are Australian Standard tested and approved (AS/NZS 1249:2014). A vital part of my business to ensure my product is safe for your precious babies and my business credibility.
From time to time you’ll see me share other handmade items I’ve made, such as clothing for girls (Missy Mad brand) and sewing classes I hold for children. Sewing is such a great life skill, and I’m happy to pass my skills onto the next gen of young designers wanting to learn to sew.
So for now, if you would like a breathable, cotton muslin sleeping bag for your bebe or toddler, please feel free to contact me. I can adjust my pattern to suit bebe’s who may be wearing a brace for hip dysplasia; I know those lightweight sleeping bags are not readily available. Many of my customer connections are through fb messenger to my page, where we can arrange a custom order, or discuss what is currently available. You are welcome to pm me with any queries you may have, join my fb VIP group or visit my Etsy store.
Thank you for stopping by and supporting local!
Key Features of Mini Mad…
– Australian Standard Tested and Approved, so you can be rest assured it is safe for your Mini.
– Light-weight, breathable, carefully selected fabric to ensure comfort and help your mini stay cool but covered.
– Unique designs and patterns so your mini can sleep in style.
– Varied products including sleeping bags, wraps, breastfeeding covers and Made In your babies year Onesies.
– Custom sleeping bags available on request to perfectly suit your mini (eg. a wider fit to cater for hip braces etc).
– Handmade with love in Adelaide, South Australia.